PDA

Pogledaj Punu Verziju : Najbolji filmski citati svih vremena

PRCKO
19-03-2010, 12:28
Bez mnogo uvoda,ovde cemo pisati nase omiljene citate iz filmova :)

Pa da pocnem:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman/Full metal jacket

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?"

"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"

"I bet you're the kind of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you."

Mark Renton/Trainspotting

"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ******* big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of ******* fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ******* junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

Obi-Wan-Elan/Star wars

Elan: "You wanna buy some death sticks?"
Obi-Wan: "You don't want to sell me death sticks."
Elan: "Na, I don't wanna sell you death sticks."
Obi-Wan: "You want to go home and rethink your life."
Elan: "I wanna go home and rethink my life."

PRCKO
20-03-2010, 19:55
The Godfather
Don Corleone: So, I am to receive thirty percent for finance, for legal protection and political influence. Is that what you're telling me?
Sollozzo: That's right.
Don Corleone: Why come to me? What have I done to deserve such generosity?

Tomica
22-03-2010, 02:10
Tata, jesi video kako koci? Skoro u mestu.
Odlicno, sine, odlicno. Samo drugi put malo lakse.

Vrati Perici uvo

Sat vremena se drogirao sa ovolikom iglom,tezak narkoman.

Ljubinka sine,tata ide u rat.

Tomica
22-03-2010, 02:30
Nije ono vuruna, ono je najsavremeniji krematorijum!

Mamicu ti jarecu!

a sada specijalitet kuce svetlece prase

PRCKO
29-03-2010, 01:11
Hannibal Lecter/The Silence of the Lambs

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

PRCKO
29-03-2010, 01:17
Tuco/ Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

I like big fat men like you. When they fall they make more noise.And sometimes they don't get up.

Don't die, I'll get you water. Stay there. Don't move, I'll get you water. Don't die until later. :raz_067:

I'm looking for the owner of that horse. He's tall, blonde, he smokes a cigar, and he's a pig!:raz_067::raz_067:

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

PRCKO
29-03-2010, 01:18
Harry Callahan/Dirty Harry

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

PRCKO
29-03-2010, 01:19
Tony Montana/Scarface

Say 'hello' to my little friend!

PRCKO
31-03-2010, 15:57
Live Free or Die Hard (2007)

Matt Farrell: You just killed a helicopter with a car!
John McClane: I was out of bullets.

The Warlock: [to Matt] Why did you bring a cop to my command center?
John McClane: [laughs] Command center? It's a basement. :raz_067: :raz_067: :raz_067:

marlon
31-03-2010, 17:17
Tony Montana/Scarface

Say 'hello' to my little friend!

We gonna eat that Sosa for breakfast

Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply

PRCKO
05-04-2010, 16:20
Jack Torrance/The Shining

Heeeere’s Johnny!

PRCKO
05-04-2010, 19:24
Norman Bates/Psycho

A boy's best friend is his mother. :raz_056:

PRCKO
07-06-2010, 20:31
Don Vito Corleone

I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

PRCKO
07-06-2010, 20:32
Scarlett O'Hara/Gone with the Wind

After all, tomorrow is another day!

PRCKO
07-06-2010, 20:34
Jim Lovell/Apollo 13

Houston, we have a problem!

PRCKO
07-06-2010, 20:36
Sherlock Holmes/The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

Elementary, my dear Watson.

PRCKO
07-06-2010, 20:42
James Bond

A martini. Shaken, not stirred.

Natali_Uvil
08-06-2010, 16:55
Titanic (1997)
-Lewis
"I'm the king of the world!"

Natali_Uvil
08-06-2010, 17:04
Forest Gump (1994)
Forest:"I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is. "
Forest:"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The Matrix (1999)
Trinity: "I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did."

300(2006)
King Leonidas: "This is Sparta!"

Ninani
30-11-2010, 21:40
In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance.
In Switzerland, they had brotherly love; they had five hundred years of democracy and peace and what did that produce?
The cuckoo clock.

Orson Welles, in The Third Man 1949

Sale
30-11-2010, 21:52
[Adrian is trying to get to Rocky in the ring]

Rocky (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000230/): Adrian!
Adrian (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001735/): Rocky!
Rocky (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000230/): Adrian!
Adrian (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001735/): Rocky!
Rocky (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000230/): Adrian.
Adrian (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001735/): Rocky.

Ninani
02-12-2010, 21:15
"You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to?
You talkin' to me?
Well, I'm the only one here.
Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?"

Robert De Niro, Taxi Driver (1976)

PRCKO
24-03-2011, 11:02
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)

[watching Dr. Gonzo leave]
Raoul Duke: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Raoul Duke: With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Raoul Duke: Bazooko's Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday nights if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich.

Raoul Duke: Look, there's two women fucking a polar bear!
Dr. Gonzo: Don't tell me these things. Not now man.

Raoul Duke: Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals?

PRCKO
24-03-2011, 11:04
Raoul Duke: [narrating] We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

Raoul Duke: A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip.

paculjkica
09-04-2011, 18:44
-Orao javi se, orao javi se,prijem
-Orao pao, orao pao
-Soko dolazi, soko dolazi

Bisernica
10-04-2011, 20:48
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather

Bisernica
10-04-2011, 20:50
"Go back to your drinks,this is jedi business!"

Star Wars II

PRCKO
11-04-2011, 17:50
Rhett Butler: I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over.

Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

PRCKO
11-04-2011, 17:53
- Nikada oni ne mogu mene toliko malo da plate koliko ja mogu malo da radim.

Uške

PRCKO
11-04-2011, 17:59
"Drogiro se deset minuta, sa ovolikom iglom, težak narkoman"

"... e pa oće centrala da pogreši jednom, ali ne sto puta. Slušajte druže možda ste dobili pogrešan broj, al ste dobili onoga kog ste tražili..."

"Znači bio si stvarno u pozorištu?"
"E šta čovek mora da trpi zbog razbojnika." :lol:

Ilija Čvorović

PRCKO
25-11-2011, 17:08
Lt. Cmdr. Data: If the warp drive fails to activate, the results could be... unfortunate.
Lieutenant Worf: Very unfortunate. We will be dead.

svetlost
01-01-2012, 21:00
"Je li ovo ona od juče?"
"Ne, tata..."
"E, s kakvim mi međedom u kući život prođe, kukala mi majka.."
"Šta ćeš, sudbina, moj tata.."

Lepota poroka

PRCKO
20-08-2012, 11:12
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Taken

Picola
07-11-2012, 02:28
Markiza: Želela sam vas pre nego što smo se uopšte upoznali. Moje samopoštovanje je to zahtevalo. Kada ste počeli sa udvaranjem, tako sam vas želela. To je ujedno bio i jedini put kada je požuda bila jača od mene.

"Opasne veze"

Picola
16-07-2013, 05:28
"Ljubav nikad ne usrećuje one koji su je najdostojniji."

film "Opasne veze"