Stranica 2 od 3 PrviPrvi 123 ZadnjaZadnja
Pokazuje rezultate 21 do 40 od 41

Tema: sastavi na engleskom i nemačkom jeziku

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Registrovan : Sep 2011
    Pol:

Početno Re: sastavi na engleskom i nemačkom jeziku

It appears that a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere enables students to learn a foreign language better and faster. Try to avoid schools which use private, cramped apartments as classrooms. A serious language school must have at least 5 genuine classrooms equipped with a big white/blackboard, CD player, TV and other teaching sources. Good idea for language schools is renting classrooms in elementary and high schools or other institutions of that kind because they can get excellently equipped space for less money so that they can adjust their prices to the needs of future students.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

The cost of the course is relevant but not crucial. Many people think that high price means good quality. However, it is often not the case. Today, among language schools, there is great competition so smaller schools are often forced to keep the prices low to attract potential clients while the quality of teaching is the same, if not even better than in some bigger schools. Basically, monthly cost should not be under 2,000 dinars and there is often no reason for it to be higher than 2,500 din. because well organized schools can do business successfully even with such low cost. You should check if the course book or a copy of teacher’s notes as well as a CD are included in the offer because the price of teaching material is not to be underestimated.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

It is desirable to have maximum of 8 students in classes because in that case all students get necessary attention. All things considered, choice is not at all easy. You can never truly say which language school is the best but there is always a school that is best for you in particular. Amongst all criteria mentioned above, a trivial thing, such as location, course hours or discounts for attending different language courses at the same time, can influence your decision.

There is always a good chance to make a bad choice but bare in mind that it is never too late to change your mind and try some other school. After all, private language schools are there for YOU.

Vladimir Mitić

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Friends & Friendships

We need friends because we want to share. We need friends because we need somebody who will be there with us when we fall into bad time. We need friends because we want to enjoy being in a group. We hate loneliness and family alone cannot make us feel in a group. For that we need friends. We need friends, because we want to let somebody know about our deepest thoughts, our ideas, and our real emotions. Only a good friend can help us share all these.

Friendships are the gift to the man kind. The relation which we get in this world are blood related. But the only relationships which doesnot related to blood is friendship. Friendship has many forms and shapes. It is like water. If we pour the water into a jug it takes the shape of jug. if you pour the same water into a bowl it takes the shape o bowl. Sameway friendships will take a different shapes and sizes according to our heart. Friendship gives pleasure to human beings. Where there is friendship then there will not be any sorrow. When you see a child laughing you will forget your sorrows for a second, sameway when you are with a friend you forget your sorrows.
    Friendships crosses boundries!

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

The world is rotating smoothly because of the friendly hearts in the world. it crosses boundries and share a mutual bonding of love. Friendships will take care of this entire world from problems. If we are friends then our countries will, when our countries are friends then there is not need of weapons. So take weapon named friendship and love and conqure the world with love.
    Friendships saves life!
    Trusted true friendships never makes others down. it helps a lot to make friends to comeup from the situation. Friendships never expect anything in return for all its offering. It saves life without looking into situation.
    They are the channel of love and affection. Friends are like child's heart which doesn't know wrong thinkings. When there is a friend with us we feel secure, happy, huge support, and comfortable which you can't get from others.

So Lets get some real friends in this world. and lets Be Friends!

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

I WAS FAMOUS FOR A
    WHILE

I’ve been playing the tambourine for five years. One day
    my music teacher applied our orchestra to a TV show called
    Supertalent. We were really excited. First we were invited to
    an audition in Opatija. In the jury there were three men and
    one woman. After our appearance, they gave us a sign that we
    passed the audition.
    The second audition was in Rijeka. We were very excited to
    go there because there were many famous people such as Nina
    Badrić, Enis Bešlagić and Dubravko Merlić who were in the jury
    and many others. We passed this audition, too, and we were
    very happy because we were supposed to come to the final
    audition of this famous show.
    We thought about how we would meet a lot of famous people
    and other people would recognize us in the street. We practised
    for the next appearance, but one week before the audition, a
    man phoned our teacher and said that we were thrown out of
    the show. We were very sad because all our efforts were for
    nothing.
    ELLA ANTIĆ, 7.b

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

MY FAVOURITE SINGER
    – BEYONCE

Beyonce Giselle Knowles was born on 4 September 1981 in
    Texas. In 1993 she started a pop group called Destiny’s Child
    with Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. They recorded
    albums: Destiny’s Child (1998), The Writings on the Wall
    (1999), Survivor (2001) and Destiny Fulfiled (2004). After
    Destiny’s Child broke up, Beyonce made an album called
    Dangerously in Love. She won five Grammies. In 2005 she met
    with Destiny’s Child again and they made a song Stand up For
    Love. In 2006 she recorded an album called B’day. In 2007
    magazine People proclaimed her to be the best dressed person.
    Last year she made an album called I am…Sasha Fierce. This
    year she visited Arena in Zagreb. Her most popular songs are
    Crazy in Love, Work It Out, Naughty Girl, Fighting Temptation.
    Her most popular movies are : Carmen – a hip hop opera, The
    Pink Panther and Dreamgirls.
    KATARINA KRUŽIĆ, 6.b

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Unsere kleine Reise nach Klagenfurt

Wir sind um 5 Uhr zur Schule gekommen. Dort war es sehr langweilig bis der Bus gekommen ist. Der Weg war auch langweilig und lang. Wir haben auch kurz irgendwo gestanden. Ich weiss nicht wo und so habe ich irgendwo geschrieben. Als wir weiter gefahren sind, haben wir die Straβe auf die Schifahrer Schi fahren und die bunte Natur gesehen. In der Nähe waren auch die Karawanken Gebirge (Bild 1).
    Als wir in Klagenfurt gekommen sind, haben wir uns in Gruppen geteilt. In meiner Gruppe waren zwei Mihaels, Igor, Petar, Jurica und, natürlich ich, Alen. Uh, diese Gruppe war toll. Ich war der Vorgesetzte. Super, super! Was haben wir alles getan. Wir haben alles sehr gut betrachtet. Ja alles: Brunnen von Lindwurm und Herkules, Wahrzeichen von Klagenfurt (Bild 2), Pestsäule auf dem Alten Platz (Bild 3), Spanheimer Denkmal und Brunnen (Bild 4), Hauptmann-Hermann-Platz in Waidmannsdorf (Bild 5), Rathaus (Bild 6), Stadttheater (Bild 7), Domkirche (Bild 8).
    Wir haben auch das Stadion gesehen (Bild 9).Für die Fuβball-Europameisterschaft 2008 wurde die nebenan stehende Statue von Maria Theresia (Bild 10) zum Schutz unter Plexiglas gestellt. Am besten war es, als wir an den beweglichen Treppen gefahren sind. Dort habe ich viele Souveniere gekauft.
    Dann sind wir mit den Bus nach Minimundus (Bild 11), einen Freizeitpark am Wörthersee (Bild 12), gefahren wo es am besten war. Dort gibt es über 150 kleinen Modellen von bekannten Bauwerken der ganzen Welt im Maßstab von hauptsächlich 1:25. Die Rakete war super (Bild 13). Wir könnten auch den Satellit herumfahren (Bild 14). Seit 2003 ist auch das, seit 1977 bestehende Planetarium (Bild 15), ausschlieβlich über Minimundus betretbar. Wir waren auch dort. Dort habe ich fast geweint. So schön war es.
    Neben Planetarium ist der Reptilienzoo Happ. Wir haben Schildkröten, Schlangen, Hasen, Fische, Krokodile und Spinnen gesehen.

Schade, dass wir so schnell nach Hause zurückgekommen sind.

Alen Belščak 6.b

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

ME AND MY DANCING

My name is Sara. I'm 14 years old. I've been dancing for nine years. I dance at «Plesni Studio Teuta» in Čakovec. My dancing teacher is Nikolina Mekovec. I have trainings 3 times a week, but sometimes 4 times when we are in a rush. One of our trainings looks like this: first we warm up our muscles, then we repeat things that we did last time. Sometimes we are having fun. In «Plesni Studio Teuta» we have a lot of groups depending on age. Each year the programme is different. «Djevojčica sa žigicama» was the first play in which every group was dancing. I was dancing the white winter part. Than we danced «Petar Pan» where my part was the drunk pirate. An interesting play was when we were dancing «The Wizard of Oz» because that part really animated the children. I played the witch. We performed that play in Varaždin, Zagreb and Karlovac. Our last play was «Oliver Twist». I was dancing the old and ugly Fegan. That was also a play where all groups were dancing. However, I was also dancing for Christmas, Carnival, Easter and other holidays. We took part in on a lot of competitions: CEST OF THE BEST, the competition for Šibenski festival and other competitions. My Mum collects all the newspaper articles. I love dancing very much and hope to be dancing in the future.

Sara Brajković 7.a

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

BASKETBALL IS MY HOBBY AND MY PASSION
    Lovro Rusak 7.a
    Basketball is not only my hobby, but also the greatest passion of my life. I spend a lot of my free time playing basketball and I have great fun all the time.
    I have trainings eight times a week : twice on Monday, Tuesday and Friday and once on Wednesday and Thursday. My mates tell me I'm the best in defense. I play small forward.
    I started in 'KK Čakovec' where I have played for about four years. Then I went over to 'KK Vajda', where I have played for three years.
    My greatest achievement was in 2005, when I won the third place in the state school competition. I am also proud of being able to say I was the best player in the tournament in Zadar held in 2006 in memory of the great basketball player Krešo Čosić.
    I have also travelled a lot with my clubs and visited places like Slavonski Brod, Osijek, Poreč, Zadar, Rijeka and Ljubljana. However, basketball is not only a sport , I have made many friends in different clubs. It is not only winning that counts – new experiences and friends are what I love most about basketball. My greatest ambition in life is to play for the National Basketball Team of Croatia one day.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

MUSIC
    Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Red Hot Chili Peppers is a worldknown famous band! They play all mixed kinds of music like rock, funk, punk and rap and have been existing for already 20 years!The lead singer is Anthony Kiedis,the bass guitar player Michael Balzary,the drum player Chad Smith and John Frusciante.They have already released four studio albums: “Mother`s milk”,“Blood, sugar, sex, magic”, “Californication”, “By the way”,and the newest world hit album “Stadium Arcadium”. In their music they talk about life, love and often some serious world issues. The lead singer Kiedis has had a very hard childhood and has lived a dangerous life,so he has dedicated some of his songs to that,like the song “Under the bridge” and he even has written a book “Scar Tissue.”.The Red Hot Chili Peppers is a great band, rocking the world for years, and if you like this kind of music, The Red Hot Chili Peppers is the band for you!
    Mateja Mikulčić 7.a

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    The title of this film is a Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. This is a mixture of sience fiction, action and family film. The director of this film is David Yates. Actors are Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, and the actress is Emma Watson. This film is made according to the book of Joanna Kathleen Rowling. The duration of this film is 2 hours and 30 minutes. It is made in the United Kingdom. There are many excellent special effects in it.
    The film is very long but it is interesting. ''Harry, Ron and Hermiona come back to school. Two schools are visiting them because of a competition. They have to put their names in the goblet (but only who is older than 17) and 3 students will fight each other. Harry's name is in it but he doesn't know how and why. In the end Harry sees how the evil wizard Voldemort comes back. They two fight each other. Do you know, who will win? ''
    Characters are Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermiona (Emma Watson).
    I would recommend this film because it's interesting and exciting.
    This film can watch everybody, from small to big, men or women.
    I really like this film.
    By: Ljubica Babić 7.a

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE
    The title of this film is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. This is a mixture of science-fiction, action and family film. The actors of this film are Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. This film is made according to the book of J.K. Rowling. The film is made in the U.K. (Great Britain). There are many excellent special effects.
    The school begins. Children are in the new school year. There is an evil force in the air. Harry is in danger again. New loves are waking up. Voldemort is on the move to destroy Harry. This film is the most exciting at all the films about Harry Potter.
    My recommendation is – go and watch the movie! This film is full of special effects, great actors and actresses and magic. I just love this film because the director is really intelligent and great.
    By: Anamarija Mrković, 7.a

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Hallo, ich bin Dolores. Ich bin 14 Jahre alt und gehe in
    die achte Klasse und die Schule gefällt mir. Meine Noten
    sind gut, besonders gut bin ich in Fremdsprachen und in
    Musik. In der Musikschule spiele ich Klavier und mőchte
    mich in der Zukunft mit Musik beschäftigen. Ohne Musik
    kann ich mir mein Leben nicht vorstellen.
    Fremdsprachen sind meine zweite Liebe. Bald
    gehe ich zum Staatswettbewerb in der deutschen Sprache,
    der in Baška Voda vom 11.- 13. April sttatfindet. Ich
    freue mich sehr darauf, aber ich muss viel lernen, üben,
    lernen, üben…

Dolores Škrobonja, 8.c

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

HOFFNUNG
    Ich bin auf dem Balkan, in einem schönen Dorf geboren.Ich wuchs schnell, so schnell dass ich jetzt Schüler der zweiten Klasse des Gymnasiums bin, und lebe in der Hoffnung, dass ich alles fertig mache, und ein guter Bürger werde.

In meinem Leben passierten viele und verschiedene, manchmal leider auch böse Dinge. Ich wurde in der Zeit der großen Veränderungen geboren. Alles ging so schnell, und ich war so klein und konnte nichts davon verstehen. Ich hatte Hoffnung, dass ich schnell erwachsen werde, und die Wahrheit erfahre. Ich hoffe noch immer...

Die Menschen unterscheiden sich von einander, sowohl im Aussehen als auch im Denken und in der Sprache. Es waren viele Probleme, und ich, so klein, habe mich gehofft, dass alles gut gehen wird und ohne viel Schmerz. Niemand genießt den Schmerz, weder den körperlichen noch den seelischen. Ich hoffe, dass alles so wird wie es sein muss, dass einmal alles seinen normalen Weg nimmt. Das Leben ist kein Märchen, aber wir müssen kämpfen und den Mut und die Kraft zu unserem Kampf aus unserer Hoffnung schöpfen.

Sie ist immer in mir anwesend, ich gehe schlafen und stehe auf in der Hoffnung auf einen besseren Morgen. Ich hoffe, dass mein Wunsch eines Tages in Erfüllung geht, dass die Menschen in der ganzen Welt im Frieden, in der Eintracht und Gleichberechtigkeit leben werden, ohne Rücksicht darauf wer wo geboren ist, wo er lebt, ist er „klein“ oder „groß“.

Ich verliere meine Hoffnung nie. Sie bleibt in meinem Herzen und ich werde nicht ruhn bis sie nicht in Erfüllung geht.Sie ist in mir, mit mir. Jeder Mensch hat seine eigene Hoffnung – das kann sein unerfüllter Wunsch, nicht durchgeführte Arbeit, nicht gefundene Liebe und Stille sein. Ich hoffe, dass ich mein Ziel erreichen werde, dass alle Menschen mit gleichen Rechten, und ohne Grenzen leben werden.

Ich glaube, dass alle ihre Wünsche erfüllen können, wenn sie bereit sind für sie zu kämpfen und bei diesem Kampf ihre Hoffnung nicht verlieren.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

HOFFNUNG
    Liebe, Glaube, und Hoffnung.

Das ist etwas, was am wertvollsten und am wichtigsten im Leben eines Menschen ist, etwas, was ihn ausfüllt, und ihn glücklich macht.

Manchmal scheint uns das Glück sehr entfernt und unerreichbar zu sein, aber für ein richtiges Glück braucht man so wenig. Es ist genug, unseren Träumen zu folgen.

Der Weg zu den Sternen und zum Erfolg ist manchmal dornig und dunkel, aber es gibt immer eine Hoffnung- ein Fünkchen, das in unseren Augen scheint und diesen Weg beleuchtet.
    Hoffnung... Diese ewige und unerschöpfliche Kraft, die uns mit unserer Geburt gegeben wurde, die wir in uns mitnehmen. Sie ist ein Stern, der uns durch unser Leben führt.

Der Himmel ist voll mit Sternen, aber jeder Mensch muss seinen eigenen suchen und finden. Und wenn er ihn findet, wird er begreifen, dass dieser Stern einzigartig und nur für ihn geschaffen ist.

Solange die Hoffnung in mir lebt, falle ich nicht, bestehe ich darauf, für meinen eigenen Platz unter den Sternen des Himmels zu kämpfen.

Meine Wünsche sind nicht groß. Ich glaube, auch nicht unmöglich. Wenn ich das Gymnasium beende, möchte ich eine Fakultät einschreiben.Ich möchte Sprachen studieren. Sie sind etwas, was mich ausfüllt. Die Sprachen sind meine größte Liebe. Jetzt kann ich vier, ich möchte aber in der Zukunft noch einige erlernen. Ich mag Fremdsprachen, weil das eine Weise ist, neue Menschen, ihre Kultur und Tradition kennenzulernen. Ich hoffe, dass ich die Welt bereisen werde.

Für mich sind meine gute und ehrliche Freunde mein größter Schatz..

Ich weiß, dass alles in meinem Leben gut gehen wird, solange ich mit guten Personen umgegeben bin.

Ich hatte Glück, eine schöne Kindheit zu haben. Meine Familie ist für mich am wichtigsten. Sie war immer meine größte Unterstützung. Ich weiß, dass sie mir Anregung gibt, wenn mir schlecht geht.

Ich hoffe, dass meine Träume und Wünsche in der Zukunft erfüllt werden, und dass ich die Liebe finden werde. Ich hoffe, dass ich mich einmal in eine gute Person verliebe.
    Die Hoffnung ist die Kraft,die mich im Leben hält.

Die Hoffnung ist wie eine Rose, ihre Blüte welken nie. Sie trotzt der Zeit, und ihr verführerischer Duft errinnert uns daran, wie groß und schön das Leben ist, und wie viele Möglichkeiten es uns bietet.

Unser Schiff, mit dem wir durch unser Leben schiffen, muss dem Weg unserer Wünsche und Träume folgen. Wir steuern dieses Schiff, sein Weg ist von uns abhängig. Dieser Weg ist aber nur dann der richtige, wenn er zu unserem Herzen führt.

Jeder Mensch soll hoffen, glauben, lieben und seinen Träumen folgen. So kann er die Sterne erreichen.

Autorin: Maša Šujica

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

HOFFNUNG
    Menschen sagen, dass die Hoffnung zuletzt stirbt. Ich bin aber nicht damit einverstanden. Ich meine, sie stirbt nie. Sie ist ewig, bleibt für immer in uns, und führt uns zu unserem Ziel.

Jeder von uns hat einen Traum, ein Ziel, und der Weg zu diesem Ziel ist nicht leicht. Er ist dornig, voll mit Hindernissen, und Versuchungen. Zu allen diesen Versuchungen brauchen wir viel Kraft. Und um Kraft zu haben, müssen wir in uns selbst, in eine bessere Zukunft glauben. Die Hoffnung hält uns im Leben. Sie reicht uns den Trost und die Kraft für unser Leben zu kämpfen.

Das Leben ist wie eine Pyramide. Nur den Menschen, die genug Kraft haben, gelingt es, jede Stufe zu bewältigen. Menschen, die Hoffnung haben, können den Gipfel erreichen.
    Die Hoffnung regt uns an, sie ist die Sonne nach dem Regen, der Regenbogen, der in zahlreichen Farben schillert.

Wenn wir Hoffnung haben, denken wir auch positiv. Und wenn wir positiv denken, können wir tun alles, was wir wünschen. Wenn wir fest an unsere Hoffnung glauben, können wir auch die Sterne erreichen, wir können unserem Stern folgen, lieben, glauben, und dann werden die anderen Menschen auch an uns glauben.

Ohne Hoffnung gibt es keine Liebe und keinen Glaube.

Jede Hoffnung gebärt eine neue Hoffnung.

Hoffen bedeutet tief an die Verwirklichung unserer Träume glauben. Wenn wir etwas wünschen, kämpfen wir auch dafür.

Wir hoffen, weil wir lieben und glauben.

Ich habe immer Hoffnung, obwohl ich auf meinem Weg auf viele Hindernisse stoße. Die Winde wehen, es regnet, die Wasserfälle fließen und wenn es nötig ist, l asse ich mich von den Wellen tragen. Sonst stehe ich fest auf der Erde und folge meinem Weg in der Hoffnung, dass ich mein Ziel erreichen werde. Und sie flüstert mir still und ewig: ,,Du kannst das!”

Autorin: Sonja Cvetković

Registrovani Član
    Coka avatar
    Registrovan : Oct 2011
    Pol:

Hitno mi je potrebno neformalno pismo na engleskom. Tipa, na raspustu sam, na moru, pisem drugu, drugarici, bla, bla...:D Paaa ako bi neko mogao da mi pomogne..)

Registrovani Član
    fixtybing avatar
    Registrovan : Mar 2016
    Pol:

Početno Odg: sastavi na engleskom i nemačkom jeziku

Tamaram moze li plz sastav iz njemackog za VIII razred OŠ ?
    Na temu : Tok Dana.
    Pleasee!?

Registrovani Član
    ivana1358 avatar
    Registrovan : May 2017
    Pol:

Početno Odg: Re: sastavi na engleskom i nemačkom jeziku

Moze li neko da mi napise sastav na nemackom jeziku , tema je sport ili hobi.Sastav treba da bude napisan u proslom vremenu.
    Hvala unapred !

Stranica 2 od 3 PrviPrvi 123 ZadnjaZadnja

Slične teme

1. Sastavi priču...
    Od Sandra u forumu Forumske Igre
    Odgovora: 82
    Poslednja poruka: 23-05-2021, 20:41
  2. Nemačka kuhinja
    Od Пркос u forumu Internacionalne kuhinje
    Odgovora: 14
    Poslednja poruka: 04-03-2013, 11:11
  3. Teško do posla u Srbiji, ako nemaš vezu
    Od Sagacity u forumu Srbilend
    Odgovora: 7
    Poslednja poruka: 29-11-2012, 08:35
  4. Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 12-10-2011, 14:05
  5. Sastavi vladu...
    Od Sarmica u forumu Politika
    Odgovora: 10
    Poslednja poruka: 14-02-2011, 15:31

Članovi koji su pročitali ovu temu: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Oznake za ovu temu

Dozvole

• Ne možete otvoriti novu temu
  • Ne možete slati odgovore
  • Ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Ne možete izmeniti svoju poruku
  •