Početno sastavi na engleskom i nemačkom jeziku

Wer bin ich ?

Ich heisse Robert Sumajstorčić. Ich bin 13 Jahre alt und ich wohne
    in Dramalj. Ich wohne in einem alten Haus. Ich habe nicht mein
    eigenes Zimmer. Ich teile es mit meiner Schwester Michaela. Meine
    Eltern heissen Helena und Michael, und meine Schwestern heissen
    Iva und Michaela. Ich esse gern Obst und trinke Cola. In meiner
    Familie treibe nur ich Sport, aber meine Mutter joggt manchmal mit
    Michaela . Ich trainiere Fussball und ich bin ein grosser Sportfan.
    Alle meine Freunde treiben Sport. Zu Hause muss ich Staub saugen,
    lernnen und meine Lekture lesen .
    Ich gehe in die 7.a Klasse.Deutsch ist mir interessant, aber Mathe
    ist langweilig.
    In meiner Freizeit treibe ich Sport, sehe fern, surfe im Internet
    und lese Comics!

Robert Sumajstorčić, 7.a

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Registrovan : Sep 2011
    Pol:

Početno Re: sastavi na engleskom i nemačkom jeziku

Meine Kreuzfahrt durch den Mediteran

Meine Eltern, meine Schwester und ich sind von Venedig aus
    dem Hafen ausgelaufen. Es war ein wunderschönes Gefühl das
    Deck zu betretten. Der Kapitän hat uns allen die Hand gereicht.
    Am nächsten Tag waren wir in Bari. Bari ist eine kleine Süd-italienische
    Stadt. Wir konnten die Stadt in Gruppen aber auch alleine
    besichtigen. Am zweiten Tag sind wir nach Katakolon gekommen.
    Katakolon ist eine alt-griechische Stadt. Mit einem ausgeliehenen
    Auto haben wir Olimpia besucht. Den dritten Tag haben wir in
    Ismir verbracht. Dort haben wir eine alte Burg besucht. Den vierten
    Tag haben wir ganz in Istanbul verbracht. Es war toll denn
    Grand Bassar zu besuchen. Die zwei grossen Moscheen waren
    auch ganz schön. Am fünften Tag war nichts los. Am sechsten
    Tag waren wir in Dubrovnik. Der siebte Tag war der letzte Tag.
    Es hatte mir viel Spaß gemacht auf der Kreuzfahrt aber jetzt war
    sie vorbei...
    Leonardo Müller, 8.r.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Meine Winterferien

In der winterferien fahre ich mit meinen Eltern und meinem
    Bruder Luka nach Österreich, nach Zell am See. In Zell am See
    bleiben wir eine Woche. Dort fahren wir Ski.
    Wir wohnen in einem Hotel in der Nähe des Skilifts. Meine
    Eltern fahren Ski ziemlich gut, aber ich und mein bruder Luka
    mussen noch lernen. Deshalb besuchenwir jeden Morgen die
    Skischule. in der Schule bleiben wir zwei Stunden. nach der Schule
    fahren wir Ski. Unser Hotel hat ein Schwimmbad und vor dem
    Abendessen können wir schwimmen.
    Hier lerne ich neue Freunde und Freundinnen kennen.nach dem
    Abendessen machen wir ein Spaziergang durch die Stadt. es ist
    sehr kalt, aber sehr schön. Überall gibt es viel Schnee und alles
    ist festlich geschmückt. Wunderschön. Ich möchte nächstes Jahr
    wieder nach Zell am See fahren.
    Ena Đipalo, 6.r

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Love makes the world go round

Love is everywhere around us, love is everywhere in us. Love is a gentle look, a
    twinkle in the eye and a soft voice. That is the feeling when you belong to another person
    completely.
    Love is changeable, lively and wild. It breaks the rocks, moves the mountains and
    makes illusions. It hits everyone and rules the world.
    The queen of our heart builds the bridges and houses, constructs the machines.
    Without her we would be empty, lonely and miserable. That’s the love that changes the
    world and gives the power to life. Every day is different and more
    beautiful because we love and care for our dearest. We hug and kiss our dearest. A man
    can do anything if he cares for us. Even the sun smiles to the lovely flying pigeons that are in
    love and whispers secret messages to them.
    There were many wars because of love for the country and many heroes were killed and many
    songs were sung and many poems were written. There were many battles to win the love of the
    other person and many lost this battle, many hearts sank.
    For love of life, others and self we exist, live and love.

Maja Stojanovic VI-4
    OŠ„ Vuk Karadžic ”

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

had a dream

Like many other children in the world I enjoy dreaming of amazing and fascinating
    things, too.
    Once, when I was younger, I had a dream to become a pilot. I used to fly all over
    the world and meet different people everywhere. I wanted to make them happy. I
    could throw down beautiful gifts from my plane. I could also see their happiness so I was very glad
    and happy. I didn’t have enough time to visit all countries, but I had a magic power to send them
    my gifts. I became the popular boy. Everybody wanted to meet me and thank for my help. I
    couldn’t believe what happened to me. It was a real dream.
    But my dream suddenly broke and I had to face with the real world again. I wanted
    my dream to be continued forever.

Andrija Radosavljevic VI-4
    OŠ„ Vuk Karadžic ”

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

One sad story
    I met Milica my first day at college. We were together in the group, and also a neighbors. For a very short time we became the best friends. Since we didn’t know many people in Belgrade and everything was totally new, two of us spent most of the time together. So, this is how I met Miljana.
    Miljana was Milica’s relative. She was older then us, Law student. Absolutely fantastic girl! Funny, smart, wonderful! One of the best students. The most positive girl I have ever met. She showed us the town, introduced us with her friends, we went out together… From that time onwards she was like our older sister and best friend at the same time.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

After some time she told me that she had a very difficult life. Her father had a drinking problems during her high school. He almost broke out their family. But she fought against it for years. She was talking about problems he made to her mother and younger brother, about his therapies…it was long and painfully…but despite that, she managed to study, to help her mother, to take after his brother… and she was always full of hope and believed in his recovering…
    Two months ago she called me crying. She said that her father was very sick. He had cancer, and he was dying. But it wasn’t all. Just a couple weeks went by and they found out that her mother was sick too. They both were in the terminal stadium of illnesses. She was desperate, hopeless. She came back home, to take care of them. And we all were in shock!

Her father died first. It was a week ago and her mother died two days after, the day she graduated… She is still at home. We don’t know how to help her. Is there any way to help? She tells us that she is all right, she just need a time…
    Based on true story…

Bojana Vuković (Advanced Level)

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Cinderella
    Once upon a time, in a small beautiful village lived a beautiful girl. She was called Mara. Like other girls, she led cows to pasture. Girls also spun wool. On meadow was a deep pit. One day an old man, who walked around, told them: “If some of you spindles falls in the pit, her mother will become a cow.” Girls smiled and brought closer to the pit. One day Mara’s spindle fell into the pit. When she returned home her mother had become cow. With other cows, Mara led her to pasture.
    After a time Mara’s father married. His wife has a daughter. She was ugly, evil and jealous on Mara’s beauty. She and her mother hated Mara. They didn’t permit her to buy new things, to have a shower. After a time ash covered Mara’s clothes and they gave her a nickname Cinderella.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Stepmother and her daughter gave Mara difficult things to do. One day Mara’s stepmother gave to Mara a huge heap of wool to spin. Mara had to do that for this day. She went to meadow and she spun wool. On the end of day she saw that a heap was huge yet. She started to cry. Cow, who was her mother, came and asked her why she was crying. Mara told that she didn’t dare to return home because she couldn’t spin wool. After those words, cow started to chew wool and thread appeared from her ear. Mara wound up thread in a spool. She was happy and returned to home. Stepmother was surprised and she didn’t say anything. Next day she gave Mara more wool to spin than the day before. Mara and her mother did same that the day before and Mara again was successful. Third day Mara’s stepmother followed Mara and saw how she spin wool.
    Next few days, Mara’s stepmother required from Mara’s father to kill a cow who was Mara’s mother. He said that he would do that. Mara heard that and she cried for whole day. She told her mother what her ex husband would go to do. Mara’s mother told: “Don’t worry. If they kill me, you won’t eat my meat.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

You have to collect my bones and bury under two stones behind home.” Next day Mara’s father killed cow. Mara didn’t eat meat. She buried mother’s bones under the stones. When she had difficult time she went to that place and found help.
    After few months, one Sunday, prince came to a village church on liturgy. He was handsome and looked for a wife. Mara’s stepmother and her daughter made a mess in the house, threw millet around the house and went to the church. Mara’s missions were cleaning the house, picking millet and preparing lunch. After she did that she could go to church. When she stayed only, she went to mother’s tomb. On tomb were box with dresses and two white pigeons. Pigeons told her that they would to do everything. She wore a silk dress and went to the church. She was the most beautiful girl in the church. Prince saw her and fell in love. Before liturgy ended she left home. When she came home she changed dress and sat on her place. Stepmother and her daughter came home and asked who the girl was. They were surprised because house was cleaned, millet was picked and lunch was prepared.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Next Sunday prince again came to church. Mara’s stepmother made bigger mass and brought more millet then a week ago. She gave to Mara same mission and went to church. Mara again went to the mother’s tomb. She wore a silver dress and went to the church. All people watched her. When she left for home, prince followed her. But she disappeared. She came home and changed dress. Stepmother and her daughter were furious because prince fell in love with other girl. They were surprised again because Mara did all. Mara smiled and did her work.
    Third Sunday, same story repeated again. But this time Mara lost a gold slipper. Prince found slipper and told that he would to marry a girl whose slipper was.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Every girl in the country tried a slipper. But someone of them slipper was small, someone was huge. Finally, prince came to Mara’s house. Stepmother told that her daughter was only girl in the house. Slipper was too small for her foot. Prince saw the other slipper under a trough. He lifted the trough and saw Mara in gold dress with one slipper. He put on her foot other slipper and took her in his castle.

He married her and they lived happily ever after.

Ljiljana Milovanović (Intermediate Level)

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Why didn't you learn English at school?

Learning English as a foreign language has become a necessity in almost all non-English speaking countries in the last 2 decades or longer. Yet, many people find this learning process stressful and difficult due to many factors.

An inevitable question arose in my personal contact with future learners of English who come to our school for entry test: How is it possible that after 10 or 12 years of learning a foreign language in schools and at universities students come to a language school and start learning from the very beginning? What could cause this fright of learning – lack of motivation, age, sex, type of intelligence, kind of school, strict teachers...? The answer probably lies in all these components.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

An overwhelming majority of candidates come to the assessment test with strong fear of making mistakes when producing written and especially spoken English. When asked what causes this dread, many of them complain about terribly strict teachers who forced them to learn too much grammar which they cannot use on their own. Students often ask me questions like this: 'When are we going to do reported speech?' or: 'How long will it be before we learn the conditionals? How about the passive?' Sentences that follow are not scarce: 'I know the grammar quite well but I can’t speak.' 'I understand everything you say in English but I don’t know how to express myself.'
    From these typical remarks and questions it is obvious that pupils and students in state schools, colleges and universities learn mostly about rarely used grammatical rules and are almost completely unable to exploit many of them themselves. If you ask them to tell you irregular verb forms of the past tense and the past participle, they will recite them without any problems. However, if you ask them to use these in sentences, they immediately get confused and usually make a mistake, often commenting that they have no idea what these 'three columns' (the infinitive, the past and the past participle) are all about. Therefore, teachers in language schools try to give learners more practice in speaking and make them become aware of the usage of those grammar sections that students have already learned and particularly the ones they will most likely need in everyday communication.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Another important point is number of students in a class. All of the applicants ask how many students there are in each class in a language school. As soon they hear that there are not more than eight, they nod and smile with a relief. More and more are demanding to be in a group of two people or even want the teacher just for themselves.
    It is common sense that state schools cannot have classes with less than 15 students and very frequently there are as many as 30-35. In such environment it is impossible to give all students the necessary attention and opportunity to speak, read or ask questions. A perfect number of students in any class, according to some, is 12. This magical number is extremely easy to manipulate in many ways – teacher can divide such class into pairs, into small groups of 3-4, larger groups of 6 or even combine pair and group work by splitting them and gathering them again in order to mingle the students, enabling them to share more information and interact with many more individuals than in extra large classes, and accordingly giving them plenty of speaking, listening, reading and writing activities as well as the grammatical ones. Apart from that, frontal concept of teaching and learning, typical for high schools, colleges and universities, is reduced and because of this students feel more confident and are not afraid of the teacher hearing every inaccuracy they produce.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Finally, motivation is probably one of the most significant aspects of any kind of learning. With no motivation learning process is simply a range of memorizing facts with short-term effects. Young children are far more motivated to gain knowledge than teenage ones and often do better at school at a younger age than when they enter puberty, most probably because of their constant desire to find out about new things around themselves as well as the competitiveness that a lot of them possess. It is no secret what hormones do to rebellious youngsters from the age of 13 to 18 and what typical behavior they present in front of their parents and teachers. So, all the knowledge they have is actually the one gained in lower classes of primary school. Young adolescents, however, have other reasons for not being interested in language learning. Many start studying in a specific area so foreign language becomes only a tool which can be developed later, they become real adults, need more independency in every aspect of life and it appears that they don't have enough time for developing their linguistic abilities. On the other hand, some of the students decide to improve their language skills in private language schools mostly because of the exams that are obligatory in their academic curriculum.

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Quite contrary to teenagers and very young adults, grown up people, mostly employed in international companies, see an opportunity of advancing in their career with a better command of English language. This aspect is more than enough for reaching a decision to start learning or to activate passive knowledge of English.
    The above mentioned familiarity with the foreign language, which exists in the form of an unsolved puzzle, needs to be pieced together, apparently only at a later age, in a private language school, when an ex pupil finally makes up his mind to go back to the classroom again and 'learn that English once and for all'.
    Jelena Mitić

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

Which language school is best for you?

In the last few years the number of private language schools in Belgrade has grown rapidly. These schools advertise courses of English, German, Italian and other foreign languages and in this sea of various institutions it is often very difficult to choose a school which integrates serious work, working atmosphere and acceptable price within itself. You will agree that the best thing to do is to follow a friend’s recommendation and enroll on a language course in a reliable, tried-out school. However, what can you do if there is no one who might make the recommendation? Language school is not difficult to find. We are surrounded by different advertisements, streets are full of leaflets, street posts are packed with glued posters...

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

In that situation the best thing is not to rush and get well informed before you reach your final decision. Here are a few useful tips:
    Don’t be taken in by ads which promise you a miracle, something like – learn English in two weeks and such like. If you think it through, you will see learning like that is impossible. Language is a specific matter – you can learn it all your life and even then you cannot say you have learned it completely. It is unlikely that you will master one level of language in 2-3 weeks even if you study 10 hours a day.
    Make sure the company offering language courses is registered for that kind of business. According to the new Serbian law registered companies usually have the name Studio for teaching foreign languages (in Serbian: "skola stranih jezika", "studio za ucenje stranih jezika").

Registrovani Član
    tamaram avatar
    Pol:

It is very important which course books are used in language teaching. In our environment (Beograd, Serbia) the best results for learning and teaching English language occurred with New Headway, New English File (Oxford), Cutting Edge, Language to go (Longman) and some other programs. Of course, course books are constantly improving and therefore, it is possible that, in time, other titles will earn their place in teaching English language.
    Potential school should provide you with at least one free test class so as to check the quality of teaching on the spot and the ability of the teacher to stimulate you to learn a foreign language.

Stranica 1 od 3 123 ZadnjaZadnja

Slične teme

1. Sastavi priču...
    Od Sandra u forumu Forumske Igre
    Odgovora: 82
    Poslednja poruka: 23-05-2021, 20:41
  2. Nemačka kuhinja
    Od Пркос u forumu Internacionalne kuhinje
    Odgovora: 14
    Poslednja poruka: 04-03-2013, 11:11
  3. Teško do posla u Srbiji, ako nemaš vezu
    Od Sagacity u forumu Srbilend
    Odgovora: 7
    Poslednja poruka: 29-11-2012, 08:35
  4. Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 12-10-2011, 14:05
  5. Sastavi vladu...
    Od Sarmica u forumu Politika
    Odgovora: 10
    Poslednja poruka: 14-02-2011, 15:31

Članovi koji su pročitali ovu temu: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Oznake za ovu temu

Dozvole

• Ne možete otvoriti novu temu
  • Ne možete slati odgovore
  • Ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Ne možete izmeniti svoju poruku
  •