Stranica 1 od 2 12 ZadnjaZadnja
Pokazuje rezultate 1 do 20 od 30

Tema: Proverite šta ste bili u prošlom životu.

Registrovani Član
    Cruz avatar
    Registrovan : Nov 2011
    Pol:
    Tekstova u blogu : 2

Početno Proverite šta ste bili u prošlom životu.

jednostavno je, ukucajte datum rodjenja i kliknite na dijagnostiku

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/
    I kada vas gadjaju kamenjem, guraju u stranu, vuku unazad, vi nastavite. Sledite svoj cilj, polako koracajte, istrpite svaku nedacu i uspeh je neminovan. Onda cete se osvrnuti, pogledati sve njih, bednike, koji i dalje stoje na istom mestu i rade to isto drugima. Ovog puta, vas ce velicati, govoreci da su oni zasluzni za vas uspeh. Oprostite i sazalite se, neka nisu pomogli, vi ste uspeli, a oni su ostali iza vas.

Registrovani Član
    Cruz avatar
    Pol:

Početno Re: Proverite šta ste bili u prošlom životu.

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
    Do you remember now?

ne secam se
    I kada vas gadjaju kamenjem, guraju u stranu, vuku unazad, vi nastavite. Sledite svoj cilj, polako koracajte, istrpite svaku nedacu i uspeh je neminovan. Onda cete se osvrnuti, pogledati sve njih, bednike, koji i dalje stoje na istom mestu i rade to isto drugima. Ovog puta, vas ce velicati, govoreci da su oni zasluzni za vas uspeh. Oprostite i sazalite se, neka nisu pomogli, vi ste uspeli, a oni su ostali iza vas.

Registrovani Član
    Bisernica avatar
    Registrovan : Aug 2009
    Pol:
    Tekstova u blogu : 22

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1000. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?

Nešto se ni ja se ne seća da sam rođena u Severnoj Kanadi ,a i ko bi se setio kad je
    bilo pre 1000 godina: Možda sam bila mornar jer volim more ,ili kuvar - pravim dobre
    kolače ,al to bi pre trebalo da bude poslastičar

Ovo u sadašnjoj inkarnaciji ima neke veze
    Klonim se ljudi koji misle da je drskost hrabrost, a nežnost kukavičluk
    A klonim se i onih koji misle da je brbljanje mudrost, a ćutanje neznanje.

Registrovani Član
    Cruz avatar
    Pol:

znas kako, ovo sada bas i jeste tako kao su napisali, a ima logike i izmedju proslog i sadasnjeg

Registrovani Član
    Снајпериста avatar
    Registrovan : Feb 2012
    Pol:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
    Do you remember now?

Како да се не сећам.
    Право у мету

Registrovani Član
    Rosa avatar
    Registrovan : Jan 2011
    Pol:
    Tekstova u blogu : 21

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Registrovani Član
    Снајпериста avatar
    Registrovan : Feb 2012
    Pol:

И сви рођени у Америци.
    Право у мету

Registrovani Član
    Cruz avatar
    Pol:

ahahaha izgleda

jao roso

Registrovani Član
    Bisernica avatar
    Registrovan : Aug 2009
    Pol:
    Tekstova u blogu : 22

Citiraj Prvobitno napisano od Rosa Vidi poruku
    Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Rosana
    Klonim se ljudi koji misle da je drskost hrabrost, a nežnost kukavičluk
    A klonim se i onih koji misle da je brbljanje mudrost, a ćutanje neznanje.

Registrovani Član
    Sagacity avatar
    Pol:
    Tekstova u blogu : 9

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Registrovani Član
    Cruz avatar
    Pol:

sago, za dlaku pa kao ja

Registrovani Član
    burning violin avatar
    Registrovan : Jan 2012
    Pol:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Registrovani Član
    burning violin avatar
    Registrovan : Jan 2012
    Pol:

Pecaros materijalista.

Registrovani Član
    Cruz avatar
    Pol:

Citiraj Prvobitno napisano od burning violin Vidi poruku
    hunter
    nego sta

Registrovani Član
    Sagacity avatar
    Pol:
    Tekstova u blogu : 9

Citiraj Prvobitno napisano od Cruz Vidi poruku
    sago, za dlaku pa kao ja
    Nemoguće Cruz
    Moraš uzeti u obzir da je sve ovo tačno...Sve sličnosti su prava slučajnost...

Registrovani Član
    Cruz avatar
    Pol:

slucajnost ili ne, tako stoje zvezde

Registrovani Član
    mrav avatar
    Registrovan : Oct 2011
    Pol:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1675.

nisam mogao u ovom da se rodim u kanadi. malera
    omnia praeclara rara

Registrovani Član
    Moonster avatar
    Registrovan : Dec 2010
    Pol:
    Tekstova u blogu : 3

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

Homo homini lupus est.
    The others have failed - Learn from them but do not follow

Registrovani Član
    Padalica avatar
    Registrovan : May 2012
    Pol:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Registrovani Član
    Sultanija Hurem avatar
    Registrovan : Jun 2012
    Pol:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Stranica 1 od 2 12 ZadnjaZadnja

Slične teme

1. Test- Proverite svoj karakter i raspoloženje
    Od Cruz u forumu Mali (psiho)testovi
    Odgovora: 15
    Poslednja poruka: 26-10-2013, 08:20
  2. Ko su bili stolpnici?
    Od kojica u forumu Religija
    Odgovora: 16
    Poslednja poruka: 09-12-2011, 08:50
  3. Lekcije o životu
    Od mare u forumu Svaštara
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 03-04-2011, 15:16
  4. Proverite vašu E-mail adresu u profilu
    Od Man u forumu Info za nove članove...
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 11-02-2011, 16:35
  5. Proverite koliki vam je IQ
    Od gedza u forumu Svaštara
    Odgovora: 11
    Poslednja poruka: 01-06-2010, 01:53

Članovi koji su pročitali ovu temu: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Oznake za ovu temu

Dozvole

• Ne možete otvoriti novu temu
  • Ne možete slati odgovore
  • Ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Ne možete izmeniti svoju poruku
  •